Hiking the trails, singing by the campfire, playing games … all childhood camp fun. But this camp is not just for kids — it’s for people of all ages. Make connections, build friendships and experience nature together as a family — with other families — in an environment where diverse religious, spiritual and theological perspectives are welcomed and celebrated.
at Amigo Centre in Sturgis, Michigan
July 14-19, 2015
- With programs for children drawing upon the natural environment
- Workshops for adults on spiritual practices
- Multigenerational activities for fun and building friendships
- Unitarian Universalist-style worship experiences for families and people of all ages
- Variety of accommodations from tent camping to dormitory-style in West Shore Lodge or hotel-like rooms in the Retreat Center